Tel: 01691 404444
Welcome to Alice Ward
Alice Ward is the children's orthopaedic surgery and rehabilitation ward. We have 16 beds/cots on our ward and routinely admit children and young people between the ages of 0-17 years.
The ward team will do our best to ensure that all the care needs of you and your family are met and that you are as comfortable as possible during your stay. We aim to explain everything, but if there is anything you do not understand or are worried about, please ask.
- Recognise the child and family as unique, with individual needs and circumstances.
- Give respect and understanding when planning and delivering care.
- Provide support and therapeutic intervention that will enable families to care for their child to the best of their ability, whether in the hospital setting, at home or in the community.
- Help children and their families feel safe and welcome within the hospital environment.
- Act on feedback, suggestions and comments about children's and families experience, in order to improve care.
|Snacks & Drinks:||19:30|