Visiting someone in hospital
We encourage family and friends to visit inpatients being cared for at RJAH, recognising that this can have a positive impact on rehabilitation.
Whilst pandemic-related restrictions are no longer required, we would ask all visitors to follow the guidance below in order to keep our patients safe:
- If you are feeling unwell, please rearrange your visit for when you feel better.
- Hand hygiene is one of the most important things you can do to help prevent any infections to our patients. Please use the hand gel provided to clean your hands before and after your have visited your loved one.
- The Trust adopt a ‘traffic light’ system for mask wearing – you will be advised by the ward staff if you are required to wear a mask.
- Please only bring items that will fit neatly away in the bedside locker/wardrobe. We aim to create a environment that is easy to clean.
- Please do not bring flowers.