Telephone number (Switchboard): 01691 404000
Our telephone system is an interactive voice response system which means that when you make a call you will be able to say the name of the ward/department or staff member you want to get through to and be automatically transferred.
If the system does not transfer you to the correct place, please let us know. Feedback is very important to us as it helps us improve our service.
If you have an enquiry for a specific department, please see below a list of departments and their contact details to direct your enquiry to:
- Admissions and Appointments Teams - firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to see a list of phone numbers
- Covid Vaccination Centre - email@example.com
- Estates and Facilities - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freedom of Information requests - email@example.com
- League of Friends - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupational Therapy Reception - 01691 404327
- ORLAU - email@example.com
- Orthotics Department
- People Services (Human Resources) Team - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physiotherapy Reception - 01691 404545 or 01691 404464
- Radiology Department - 01691 404189
- RJAH Wards
- Shropshire Orthopaedic Outreach Service (SOOS) - 01691 404055
Alternatively, you can fill out the form below.