Events at RJAH
This page contains information about hospital events and key meeting dates at the hospital.
Council of Governors meetings
see Council of Governors page
Board of Directors meetings
see Board of Directors page
Oswestry Bone Cancer Centre Appeal Events
Getting The Balance Right - Free to all Members
- Date: Wednesday 17th September 2014
- Time: 10.00 - 15.00
- Info: The day will include a number of presentations from health professionals on healthy bones, feet, pushing the exercise boundaries and back pain management. There will also be a drop-in physio session and exhibition room giving away freebies. Please click here to view the event programme.
- Please note: Members must pre-book a place for each lecture they attend as spaces may be limited. Tickets are free however are offered on a 'first come - first served' basis.
- Contact Details: For more information about the event and to pre-book tickets please contact; Marketing Co-ordinator on 01691 404424 or email email@example.com
- Date: Friday 12th December 2014
- Location: The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Conference Facilities
- Time: TBC
- Info: An evening of festive music in aid of the Bone Cancer Centre Appeal and the Rheumatology Association