Donations and fundraising
The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital Charitable Fund
Your donation can make a difference. Help us to:
- support research and develop new treatments
- provide state of the art equipment and facilities
- provide extra comfort to our patients
“The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital Charitable Fund is a registered Charity - No. 1058878. Within this charity there are around 20 individual funds. The majority of these funds are for specific wards or departments and they are generally used to benefit both staff and patients. There is also a general fund, which is used to support hospital-wide initiatives and those areas which do not have their own fund. Further details of the individual funds may be obtained from the Finance Department.
Ways in which you can donate:
- Donations may be made in person, at the Post Office which is located in the hospital main entrance.
- Cheques should be made payable to RJAH Charity and sent to the Finance Department.
- Donations may also be made electronically via the Just Giving website, either by clicking on the logo at the bottom of this page or going to: www.justgiving.com/rjah.
If you are a UK taxpayer making a personal donation, why not allow us to make your donation go further by simply completing a Gift Aid declaration. This enables us to reclaim an additional 25p for every £1 you donate at no extra cost to you.
A donation form is available which enables you to indicate the area you would like your gift to benefit and also includes a Gift Aid declaration section. This form may be downloaded by clicking on "RJAH Charity 1058878 donation form" in the related documents section at the left of this page. Copies may also be obtained from the Finance Department .
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
League of Friends
The League of Friends are also involved in fundraising for the hospital, for further information see their page on the website.
Institute of Fundraising: http://www.institute-of-fundraising.org.uk/guidance/code-of-fundraising-practice/
Charity Commission: http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk